7.13.2007

mailng address- EDIT 7/21/07

mailing a letter:
(my name)
Wesley Institute--ASC
PO Box 534
Drummoyne NSW 1470
AUSTRALIA

mailing a package:
(my name)
Wesley Institute-ASC
5 Mary Street
Drummoyne NSW 2047
AUSTRALIA

"Australia ’s remoteness created an environment unlike any other on Earth. Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service helps protect it. Food, plant material and animal products from overseas could introduce some of the world’s most serious pests and diseases into Australia, devastating our valuable agriculture and tourism industries and unique environment."
-Australian government.

yay! i like letters!

expectations to come!

1 comment:

BladeRunner said...

I finally took the time to sit down and read through the rest of your posts. I looked at this post and, at once was impressed with the usage of capitalization, until I realized you copied this text right from Australia's Web Site (who knew continents/countries had official websites?). I still think you should work on that capitalization thing, or at least explain to me your deep loathing for it.

I've been thinking about starting clean on my blog. I think I have a firmer fix on what is, and what is not appropriate for a blogesque forum... and also, a bit more to say than before. I've just got to figure out where and what kind of blog. Blogger, I suppose. As for what kind, I'll figure that out later. My only real problem, is that I have few people who care to read what I write. I too, whither and die without feedback. Though, if I think about it, blogging has always been more for me than anyone else, so I guess it shouldn't bother me that much.

I'll ramble somewhere else now. Oh yeah, and I'll be sure to send you a letter.